bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Trying to fit a wooden door on a Bosch SMV40T10GB/18 but have

Customer Question

trying to fit a wooden door on a Bosch SMV40T10GB/18 but have lost the metal fitting brackets which locate the door on the dishwasher, can I obtain replacements?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Lost the parts to fit a wooden door can they be replaced????
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK this is what we do when we find this situation. Remove four of the outer door retaining screws from the inner stainless steel door. One at top of lower door and one just below where the main control pal fits. Drill through from inside to outside. Then line up the wooden door and with stainless steel screws screw through the inner, outer door panels and into the wooden outer door. No brackets required only four screws - would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back to me at any time for further advice. Thank you for using JA and have a great afternoon. - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Would you now kindly rate the answer given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, you can come back to me at anytime once done.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Kindly rate the answer to your question so that I can shut down the job on the system - thank you - Ian