Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.
21107370

Have a freezer model number LFFH17F7HWD door ajar light keeps

Customer Question

Have a freezer model number LFFH17F7HWD door ajar light keeps coming on. We reset by popening door and light is on close door and 20 to 30 min later door ajar on again. Any suggestions ? Thanks
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Either the door switch is defective or the main control board is bad losing the input signal from the door switch I would change out the door switch and see if that solves it, if not replace the board. Note the board is super common for that issue so if the light switch is working then I would replace the board...CLICK HERE FOR PART All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!