Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Evening Haier washing machine hw70 1479 starts all wash procededres

Customer Question

evening Haier washing machine hw70 1479 starts all wash procededres but 8 mins from end wont empty and and spin
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: name mark inglis comes up error 2 this says clean filter and check pipe not blocked i have donee both
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If it is not draining and the drain path and filter are clear, then the pump is faulty. Typically, the impellers will come loose from the motor shaft and not be able to pump the water. The pump is available below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!