Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an ***** ***** Lewis branded Electrolux cnbf 350. Fridge

Customer Question

I have an ***** ***** Lewis branded Electrolux cnbf 350. Fridge is 11 freezer is OK minus 18. Fan is working and heater is reading 238 ohms
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The fridge is normally set for plus 5 but reads 11. I have ice around the evaporator fins
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Message will be finr
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fine sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there? Or have I missed something
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is Ian would you kindly let me have the product code or pnc (a 11 number code) that is on the label inside the fridge.