Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Thanks I have self cleaning bosch oven while tring to activate

Customer Question

Hi thanks I have self cleaning bosch oven while tring to activate the self claening program - after few minutes E-160 epear and its stop working
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: as i wrote While running a self-cleaning oven caption appears on the screen E160 and the program stops working indicate . the problem start after for the operation kindled a fire in the oven
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: otherwise the oven seems to work well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What is the complete model number off the unit?