Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Our washing machine wont spin at all and has E08 message.

Customer Question

Hi, Our washing machine wont spin at all and has E08 message. Hoover VT 816 D22
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: carbon brushes seem fine. filter had two wires in it. one looked like a paper clip but the other may have come from something inside the machine: it was about 10cm long slightly flat and with a slight curve
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly give me the long product code that is on the rating label inside the door frame, usually begins with a 3 - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, but I've been trying to cancel my question ever since asking it. My emails to the 24/7 address [email protected] answer.com are getting bounced!