bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have an ikea whirlpool dishwasher. Runs through the

Customer Question

Hi! I have an ikea whirlpool dishwasher. Runs through the program as normal until the end, then starts beeping. The indicator light flashes three times.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its not finishing the program, it sounds an alarm, beep, until i open it. And then it still contains water
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
On Whirlpool three flashes indicate that there is a problem with the heater circuit. This is usually the flow through heater assembly element that has blown. Its a case of removing the dishwasher from its space, taking the top off and then checking continuity through the heater with a multimeter - once you have done this come back to me with your results - Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thnx. No continuity... New one is ordered
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK spot on - would you therefore kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Make sure you have a couple of jubilee clips ordered to, the factory fits have to be broken off and are not reuseable - Ian