Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The wash light is flashing during the rinse and spin cycles

Customer Question

The wash light is flashing during the rinse and spin cycles and also the programmes seem to be taking different lengths.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: That's it, I think the programme cycling is abit awry
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: There seemed to be a lot of suds still the drum after the wash
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** can you give me the make and model number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I haven't gone ahead with this because I do not wish to subscribe monthly for this one off query. thank you.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
You can if you so wish just do a one off payment, you do not need to subscribe. By this I mean that you just pay for an answer to the one question. - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy that I appear to have been charged £11 already when I cancelled the page and did not complete the subscription details. I thought at most I could be charged £3. I ned to know that a) there will be no monthly charges and b) a refund for anything taken.
Lynn horseman
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Firstly you have not been charged for the service a fully refundable deposit has been taken which will be refunded if you are not satisfied with the help given. I'm afraid there is no chance that you will get any appliance engineer to help you with your problem for £3 when as an average they get £50 an hour on the road. Expect to pay at least £25 on here for the help given. If you have decided not to use this service do let me know and I will get the call cancelled.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I decided immediately not to use the service when I was asked to choose a subscription and I closed down the page, however I received an email saying I had been charged £11 and your question about the make and model number. I was looking for forum type advice for what might be a minor problem as everything is otherwise working normally. I do not want to go ahead.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK I will get my moderator to sort out the payments for you. Take care and have a great evening - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
A pleasure