Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I've got an Electrolux EDB710B over and I am trying to

Customer Question

Hi, I've got an Electrolux EDB710B over and I am trying to replace two parts. The oven/grill regulator and also the main oven thermostat. I bought two parts from espares.co.uk. The parts are different that those installed in the oven - same number of wires but I need help figuring out what goes where.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: EDB710B oven...... trying to replace two parts. The oven/grill regulator and also the main oven thermostat......bought two parts from espares.co.uk.....wiring is different .... need help What more info do you need!?!?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The replacement parts I got from espares are:
Energy regulator dual EGO 50.55073.010
Thermostat Oven ET52001F8I can upload pictures from the old and new parts and I need to know what goes where
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Would you kindly let me have the product code for you oven which on the rating label, there are a number of variations to that model and to help I need this pnc number. Its 11 numbers in total.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model EDB710B
Product no:###-##-####
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
I'm assuming that you have made the mistake of thinking that ESpares would actually send you the conversation sheet to allow you to wire in a new energy regulator/thermostat into an old cooker?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, correct. I need to know what goes where - for both parts.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK you'll have to leave it with me a while, I'll have to dig out the old manuals and see if I can find the modification sheet - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Did you keep the old thermostat and energy regulator and note their connections?