Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My mother needs a new oven but in back of base

Customer Question

***** ***** . My mother needs a new oven but in back of base unit is the gas pipe . She only has 530 mm depth and most new ovens are 545 mm minimum . Does anyone make ovens with a max depth of 530 mm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She has already had someone try and install a new oven but it stood out 15 mm and she wants one to fit flush in unit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is Ian, could you give me the dimensions of the hole and also does she want it to use gas?