Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I got a NEFF dishwasher (don't know what model) But it started

Customer Question

HI I got a NEFF dishwasher (don't know what model) But it started to make a loud noise. like its draining the water way. there is no water in it and the reset buttons don't seem to work
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no i don't think so thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Does it do this as soon as you switch the appliance on?