Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a panasonic NA-148VG3 . it is showing error code

Customer Question

Hi I have a panasonic NA-148VG3 . it is showing error code U13. What does this mean please? it's not spinning correctly. thanks
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: it's as i've just said before
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
U13 indicates that the wash load is not balanced and usually means that you need to untangle it if knotted or you are trying to wash a small number of items which can absorb a lot of water. eg a bath mat or dog blanket. The way to check the load is to take out everything and then put it on spin - if it spins OK without the load then usually the problem is with the load not the washing machine.