Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

Jock here. Prima LPR 600/1 dishwasher only does 3mins on

Customer Question

Hi. Jock here. Prima LPR 600/1 dishwasher only does 3mins on every cycle. Did the engineering test and got 5 flashes.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: pumps and motors sound okay. She cuts out after 3mins on every cycle even before the powder door opens.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Error 5 indicates that there is a problem with the circulating pump ie the pump that circulates the water during the wash rather than the pump that drains the water. Its a case of taking the appliance out of its cupboard and then getting under the hoods so to speak. If you want to have a go come back to me and I will take you through it - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great evening - Ian