Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Worcester 37cdi controlled by Nest. the room thermostat

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Worcester 37cdi controlled by Nest. the room thermostat is set for 21c. the actual temperature is now 24 but the boiler is not turning off and the radiators are hot
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well, it just started today I think. I have tried resetting the boiler, heatlink and Nest thermostat but no change
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the displayed temperature is accurate and it continues to heat beyond the setting, the controller inside the thermostat is likely having issues. I would remove power from the stat for a couple hours to allow a full reset and see if the behavior changes.