Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

Neff oven doior disassembly problem need to get

Customer Question

***** *****, Neff oven doior disassembly problem need to get to inside of door glass as some cleaning solution crept in there and it looks awful. this model only has screws at the foot of the door near the hinges, 3 either side, no other screws. having removed them I can get the bottom of the door to open an inch but the top is sealed, can I force it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: our messages crossed, have yo got my second message? not sure of model number. these numbers appear on the inside of the oven.(###) ###-#### ***** E nr U1461S0GB/05. B AP 545B
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Look toward the top of the door on the inside and see if theres a screw either side as some models have the screw holding the door handle on the outside of the door. If you do then you need to remove them and then you can remove the outer door glass. If theres no screws there then it will be clipped into the door frame at the top. So to remove the door glass you need to remove the screw along the bottom which you have.Then lift the door glass upwards from the bottom and slid it backwards and it will come off.Now as you do this will feel very tight. Its just grease that will have built up over the years that hold it back so slowley and carefully lift the door glass upwards from the bottom and it should release itself from there. Try that and see what happens and let me know. Regards
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi its been over an hour and I know you did not guarantee to answer any sooner but I could not wait any longer. Please cancel the question, no help needed now.Thanks, Steve
I answered your quesion about 15 minutes after you posted it. Just scroll up this thread that your on and the answer is there.