Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

Hiya Pearl I have just moved house and transferred my Miele

Customer Question

hiya Pearl I have just moved house and transferred my Miele honeycombe 945S machine i have two questions about installation
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: is this machine cold feed only
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: looking behind the machine i can only see the main water connector with the large flat section on it ---isthisall i have to connect andofcoursethe electricity
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: yes only what i just said above
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Yes this washer is a cold fill only. So you need to attach the water supply hose to the cold water supply and then connect the waste up and just plug it in and thats all you need to do to install. If you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards