Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Pearl, The drier is working [we dry overnight with Economy

Customer Question

hello Pearl, The drier is working [we dry overnight with Economy 7] but in the morning we switch from "Extra Dry" and use "Refresh".....but there is no heat! It's as though the ELECTRICITY is not getting thru'... What should we do?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No....
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Could I have the make and model number please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's an AEG 'Lavatherm 37320 electronic vented tumble dryer'. The plate on the drier says: T37320, A-48-2-ATG-03-E, PNC-916-011-131-00. S-No 35097587.
(I hope I've uploaded 2 photos: of the Operating Instr & the plate.)
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Thanks the 916 number was the one I needed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
......I hope the model number is ***** the stuff I've sent you........but don't hesitate to ask for more info!
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Give me a couple of hours the AEG engineer server has dropped out - I'll come back to you as soon as its up and running - Ian