Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

And I need to replace the small drive belt on a

Customer Question

***** ***** and I need to replace the small drive belt on a Bosch WTE84307GB 13 Tumble dryer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Small belt from motor to main drive pulley has snapped.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do you need to remove the whole front panel and drum to get to the front fan, and then how do you remove the front fan ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is not the belt that goed over the drum.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Goes !
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Copy and paste the following link - then go to parts and illustrated diagrams, then page 5 -- you can now see how it goes together. Next top off and then right hand side panel off (looking from front) then covers off and you're in business.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I get cover 0526 off I have to remove the drum, or loosen it by taking front panel off ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Top and side panel off need to get cover 0526 off to access front fan and then take fan off to thread belt onto motor shaft.
Looks like I need to take front off...?l?l
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Yep welcome to my world, sometimes you can lift the one side of the cover just enough to get in but mainly its a pain in the ass. Not designed to be 'fixer' friendly and watch you hands some of the panels are as sharp as razors.