Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

And I need to replace the small drive belt on a

Customer Question

***** ***** and I need to replace the small drive belt on a Bosch WTE84307GB 13 Tumble dryer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Small belt from motor to main drive pulley has snapped.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Do you need to remove the whole front panel and drum to get to the front fan, and then how do you remove the front fan ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is not the belt that goed over the drum.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Goes !
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Copy and paste the following link - http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Tumbledryer/WTE84307GB/13 then go to parts and illustrated diagrams, then page 5 -- you can now see how it goes together. Next top off and then right hand side panel off (looking from front) then covers off and you're in business.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi.
How do I get cover 0526 off ...do I have to remove the drum, or loosen it by taking front panel off ?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Top and side panel off need to get cover 0526 off to access front fan and then take fan off to thread belt onto motor shaft.
Looks like I need to take front off...?l?l
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Yep welcome to my world, sometimes you can lift the one side of the cover just enough to get in but mainly its a pain in the ass. Not designed to be 'fixer' friendly and watch you hands some of the panels are as sharp as razors.