Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Pearl JA: How can we be of help? Customer: My Harmony

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: How can we be of help?
Customer: My Harmony Mk2 cooker seemed to trip my electric circuit yesterday. Now the fan works but there is no heat from the main oven.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The top oven works fine as well as the hub.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Model no. 10216G.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** could you kindly give me a little more information about you electric oven. Could you let me have the manufacturer of this appliance as the 10216g is made by Cannon, Hotpoint & Bosch. Assuming that it is the Cannon model then I would suggest that it is the fan oven element that has failed and will need replacing. I am happy to talk you through this repair once you have confirmed the manufacturer. Many thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Ian, Thanks for your reply. The manufacturer is Cannon as stated in the earlier enquiry.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK in that case it is likely as stated in my earlier post to be the man oven electric element that has failed and which will need replacing. If you would like to have a go at doing this I can talk you through the repair - Ian