Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Neff main oven E-Nr B16P52N3GB /01FD9211A pop and light went

Customer Question

Neff main oven E-Nr B16P52N3GB /01FD9211
A pop and light went out, oven heated up excessively, fan continues to work even when switched off, light bulb replaced does not work.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Pour another drink.... The main electronic control will need to be replaced. There is something shorted on it and at least one relay welded closed (the fan relay) and possibly the element relay if it still heats. At some point it will cause the thermal fuse to open if left to heat but it will dangerously hot, so I would leave the power off at the mains until the PCB has been replaced.