Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: , I

Customer Question

Hi!
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: Hi, I am Helene. The door of my NEFF dishwasher will suddenly not close properly. Not "clicking" when I am trying to close it. At one time I got it started, but after a little while a heard a sound (like the soap door opening) and it "unlocked" and the floor lamp started blinking. Do you have any suggestions?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: Like product code?
JA: I'll do all I can to help, NEFF dishwasher will suddenly not close properly. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No thanks, ***** ***** (I hope) It was in the middle of a program, so I may have to get rid of the water as a first thing?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
Good Morning Helene - would you kindly let me have the full ENr for your dishwasher that is laser etched on the top of the door frame into the stainless steel inner liner - Ian
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Good morning!
ENr S72M63X2GB/86
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
Thanks just checking the diagrams.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Found anything?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
Copy and paste the following link into your browser - http://www.neff.co.uk/store/sparepart/finder/detail/S72M63X2GB/86#/tab-spare-section-3Go to spare parts and diagrams then page 3 and come back to me when you are there.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Done
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
sorry, this is too slow. Calling my Home Emergency Repair Policy. Just thought this could be quicker. Not!
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
OK your choice I was going to give you the answer but I guess you'd rather wait for a repair man.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you. Whats the answer please.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
Can you work with hand tools?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
depends. I am not buying or changing parts on the dishwasher myself as its my landlords property.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
Fine saves us both wasting our time - call the landlord. This is a technical information site to help people repair their appliances. Obviously you only wanted an opinion and wanted it for free. That is not what we do here. Good luck with the repair and have a great day.