Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have an indiset tumber dryer IDC85 water tank full light

Customer Question

Hi I have an indiset tumber dryer IDC85 water tank full light is permanently on. we cleaned the whole system out on Sunday just to see if made a difference them it whet off for 60 seconds and cam back on again.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Do they charge?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The float switch area is likely plugged or needs to be replaced. See the link below and let me know what you see, please. CLICK HERE