Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Beko washing machine has started to make a screeching noise

Customer Question

my Beko washing machine has started to make a screeching noise when it is ready to spin. Can you help.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm not sure how to describe the noise, but it sounds like a scraping noise. it does it mainly when it is getting ready to spin. I've only had the machine about 2yrs.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 1 year ago.
Hi If you open the door and turn the drum by hand can you hear the noise? Regards