Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have an AEG 16850 washer dryer which is showing a e20, looked

Customer Question

I have an AEG 16850 washer dryer which is showing a e20, looked on the Internet and people are saying something about a blocked condenser. How do I fix this?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It only displays on the drying cycle
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Erm... That's all I can tell you it's been fine up to now
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Would you kindly let me have the full pnc that is on the rating label inside the door frame its 11 numbers long - thanks Ian