Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

I am replacing an element in a Kenwood CK404 electric oven.

Customer Question

Hi I am replacing an element in a Kenwood CK404 electric oven. I have a new element and have taken in internal panel off and unscrewed all screws but old element still attached at top looks like small mental pins no screw head? Don't want to force it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just want to get the element off and replace
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Likely it has been fitted with a replacement at some time that has got pins rather than screw fittings. You will have to take the back off the oven and check that it is not bolted from that side, with threaded pins and nuts.