Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have an aeg protex plus washing machine and the E20 sign

Customer Question

I have an aeg protex plus washing machine and the E20 sign comes on and it is not draining properly
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is not draining
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** a draining error code.What you need to do is take the filter and clean if necessary inside the pump chamber and at the back you will see the impeller X shape.Make sure there's nothing jammed up in there stopping the impeller from turning.The impeller should ping round in stages. If its stiff to turn then the pump is faulty and will need to be repNext with the filter still out put the appliance onto spin and see if the impeller is spinning freely. Once confirmed then put the filter back in. Take a jug of water and put it in the drum and then see if the water gets pumped out. Come back to me once you have got this far with your results - Ian