Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

Rob, so been in conversation with a couple of the guys here. I have

Customer Question

Hi Rob, so been in conversation with a couple of the guys here. I have a Samsung RSG5DUMH side by side appliance which until a power cut today was working fine. The advice I am being given does not work and getting a bit frustrated. The display does not respond to pressing buttons! please seeCustomers latest reply
Any help or advice please?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
You have now got two questions open covering the same problem, if you want to speak to Rob that is fine but kindly keep it to the same question/sign in.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
based on the above response can i withdraw this question
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
I will get one of the moderators to close this one down for you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok but why have I been charged for no advice at all! Really not happy with this service, be interested in your reply. On reflection the reason I raised this other question was when I reviewed one of your replies another box comes up with, "hi I'm xyz person can i help", perhaps you can see why I appeared confused. I took this to mean that somebody could help with my enquiry. Sadly I believe I have been misled
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
No money has changed hands at this time, only a deposit has been charged this is done automatically at the start of the conversation. If you dont get a satisfactory answer a full refund will be given. I have asked as agreed earlier for the moderator to refund you on this second query.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.