bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Thank you , i have a hotpoint aquarius fdf

Customer Question

Hi thank you for responding, i have a hotpoint aquarius fdf 784 showing a- 3
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: sorry did not finish a-3 code showing and has not pumped out the water
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no thats fine
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK good afternoon, error A3 indicates that the drain out has ta***** *****er than allowed ie it has timed out. First thing to do is check that the drain pipe is not blocked and once happy with that see if you can hear the drain pump operating at the start of wash cycle. Come back to me with your findings - Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi the drain pipe is not blocked and I cannot hear the drain pump at the start
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK first thing to do is to unplug and disconnect if possible the drain pipe and water supply pipe. You should then be able to (have towels to hand) dip the dishwasher on its back and carefully remove the base noting that the flood protection device is screwed to the the baseplate. Once this is done look for the drain pump which is connected to the drain pipe. Remove its housing and check to see if it is jammed with a piece of pottery or bone and then come back to me. - Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok all done how easy was that drain pump just pops off there was a bit of glass jamming the pump. Just letting it do a cycle so thanks
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Excellent well done, would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Do come back to me if you need further help. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Do you require further assistance? If not would you kindly rate the information given so that I can shut the job down on the system. Thank You - Ian