Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The little door to the soap dispenser broke can we still use

Customer Question

The little door to the soap dispenser broke can we still use dishwasher until we get it fixed. On dishwasher.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Yes, it may still be used, you will just need to manually add the detergent during the main wash or it will be rinsed away during the first rinse. In any case, it will not harm anything to run it as it is. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!