Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more

Customer Question

Hi my name is Dave.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a hotpoint aqualtis aq113l297e, the door wasnt opening properly so after reading some blogs online a bought a new door lock and fitted it. now when I start the door lock light flashes quickly 3 times and then constantly slowly. I have read some more online and some people were saying it maybe the brushes but I have checked and it is a brushless motor. Any ideas what I can try next? I have also checked the drain filter and that is clear.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.
Hi When you start the washer does the door actually lock? Other then the door lock light are any other lights flashing? Regards