Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Bosch Excel 1600 express washing machine which

Customer Question

Hi I have a Bosch Excel 1600 express washing machine which appears to be letting out water at the bottom of the machine. I have opened the inspection chamber and that is clear and felt the feed to that and that is also clear. Any ideas? Thanks
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No haven't pulled the machine out. I thought it would be something in the system but I can't see a filter that's accesible
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.
Would you kindly let me have the full ENr please, which will be found on the rating label in the door frame.