Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Just bought an Ergorapido 14.4 v & can't get it to charge JA:

Customer Question

Just bought an Ergorapido 14.4 v & can't get it to charge
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Bought it today assembled as per instructions put it on stand no charging the orange light does not come on
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! If the charging light does not come on then either the charger is not putting out voltage or the battery is shorted. You can test the charger if you have a meter to measure voltage or return it for exchange.