Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

We have a zanussi jet system zwf16581w JA: I'll do all I

Customer Question

We have a zanussi jet system zwf16581w
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It won't let us change any settings and there's an open padlock symbol bottom left corner of the screen
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.
Hi If the padlock sign is on and you cannot change any settings then this is the child lock is activated here. All you need to do is press and hold the easy iron and extra rinse buttons. There should be a picture of a padlock under them buttons.Press and hold them both in for several seconds and it will turn the lock off and allow you to use the washer as normal. Try that and see how it goes and let me know. Regards