Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.

I hace a stove model ples399ecg. When we use the oven we get

Customer Question

I hace a stove model ples399ecg. When we use the oven we get an error code F12. Can you help?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. ANSWER: That is a runaway temperature code, typically this is always a failed clock control. You can check the oven temperature sensor with an ohm meter. It should read 1080 ohms at room temperature...if so replace the clock control board on the unit that is a very common issue. CLICK HERE FOR PART The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR USING THE 5 STAR or VOTING RATING SYSTEM AT THE TOP OF YOUR PAGE before you leave for me so please make sure you are rating me not another tech. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks GURU