Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Dw6 59 f1 1and2 lights of , 55 aand 65 degree on 70 degree

Customer Question

dw6 59 f1 1and2 lights of , 55 aand 65 degree on 70 degree flashing programme button not working
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: cannot here the doorlock engaging
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! I suspect there is water in the base of the machine, under the tub, that has actuated the flood routing. Are you able to access that area for inspection?