bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Beko WME8227B not working. At present I have

Customer Question

***** *****. Beko WME8227B not working. At present I have it on daily quick setting and screen is alternating between 00:39 & 00:45 with F3. Padlock symbol also there.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Think washing machine ok and problem is to do with the settings. Don't know what else to tell you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! That error means there was an issue with the draining of the machine. There is probably a blockage in the filter or the pump impeller is jammed. Is there water that has not drained out?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.
My college Kelly has passed this one across to me as Im based in the UK - On your model according to my service manual all the 'F' keys are auxilary function keys that you can set up prior to a wash. In the case of F3 this gives you and extra rinse.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No checked all that. There was no water and I also checked impellor as well
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
F3 is no longer there as I tried the test putting the dial to cotton and holding start button. The machine spun but I physically had to hold it down. Now all display lights stay on if I try a test
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.
OK can you give me the product code that is located in the door frame on the label - its a long number need this as there are two versions of that model - Ian