Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an indesit WIXXL126Si need to check the

Customer Question

i have an indesit WIXXL126S
i need to check the drainage outlet at the front bottom right of the machine
but it will not budge
i hesitate to use undue force , suggestions please
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 8 months ago.
HiSometimes these filters can be tight to unscrew. What I do is use a pair of pliers and use them to unscrew the filter anti clockwise and that should do it.But if it's really tight then there's something in there jamming it up. What you need to do for this is with the pliers hold the filter and tighten it up and lossen it quickly. Do this several times as it can dislodge what ever it is in there.Try them as nearly always that does the trick. If after that you can still not undo it then you need to remove the pump from under the washer and clear it out from there with the hoses off as that will do it.Try the above and see how it goes as the first part should do the trick from there.Regards