Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a Bosch Classixx 6 VariPerfect - the power to it

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Bosch Classixx 6 VariPerfect - the power to it was interrupted mid cycle this morning and now it won't work - I have tried to start it again on a number of cycles and just get three sets of 4 beeps. Presumably it needs to be reset? - please help if you can! MANY thanks, Philippa
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Can you give me the full ENr please, this is laser etched on the top of the inner stainless steel door and will include at the end and oblique stroke followed by two numbers eg /01
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's E-Nr. WAE28165GB/23 FD 9007 600302
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, any luck? Thanks, Philippa
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The tech sheet is attached to show you how to clear the error codes and see what was stored. Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thanks for this but I'm unclear what I need to actually do. Sorry - I have detailed above what the machine is doing, is there a way of resetting it or does it sound like I need an engineer to see it? Thanks, Philippa
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Using the sheet attached, you will need to initiate the diagnostics to retrieve the error codes stored in the memory. Then, we can reset those codes. You may need to have a visit from an engineer if you are unable to get it into diagnostics using the sheet I provided.