Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My bosch disheasher has the check water light on and I don't

Customer Question

My bosch disheasher has the check water light on and I don't know what this means
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: It doesn't finissh its entire cycle and can be on permanently and sometimes it doesn't drain properly.. I have ckhecked filters.. and sometimes it is an intermittant problem... the check water light comes on a few minutes after starting the programme
JA: Anything else I can tell the Appliance Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 8 months ago.
Hi Can you post the full model number please. Also when the water light comes on does it start to fill with water then brings on the check water light? Regards