Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

There.....I am a retailer of BEKO goods based in Gibraltar.

Customer Question

Hi there.....I am a retailer of BEKO goods based in Gibraltar. For logistics reasons we purchase our goods from a wholesaler in Seville. A UK serviceman is looking at buying a Washing Machine from us (WMB71023PTM) but is worried that the electrics might not be compatible with the UK once he eventually decides to take it back home with him. Any comments you can make to assist? Cheers. Jimmy (A Abecasis Gonzalez Ltd)
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.
Hi This washer will work just fine in the UK as well. As the voltage is the same in the UK as in spain so they both use 240v 50Hz the same as in the UK so the washer will just fine. The only thing they will need to do is change the plug top as it will be a european plug top which is different from the UK so they just need to cut the plug off and replace the plug top and it will work just fine. Regards
Hi I see the question is still open. Is there anything else you need to know? If not then if you could rate the answer then this will close the question. Regards