Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a AEG 14850 that seems to have a problem. It shows

Customer Question

I have a AEG 14850 that seems to have a problem. It shows error code e10. Would you know a technician in the area CM16 who could swing by??
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Steve G. replied 8 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Can you confirm that you are in the CM16 post code. Your question has you tagged as a US based customer but being from London, I recognize CM16 as Epping Forest.

Please confirm.

Thanks

Steve

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Steve - thank you very much for your reply. Please close this case. Thank you.