Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I'm ***** *****, I've got the Samsung RL38SBSW producing an

Customer Question

I'm ***** *****, I've got the Samsung RL38SBSW producing an iceflow into the freezer compartment. I'm trying to follow the instructions to access the pan under the cooling coil but I can't get the back panel off.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I've got an iceflow into the freezer compartment, which suggests that the drain is blocked but I can't access the pan or drain.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I've paid via PayPal and got a receipt from PayPal but I can't reconnect to "expert" JA
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
JA answered my original query immediately. Why can't I contact him now?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.

OK let me see if I can help you, I have just come back from holiday. How far have you got if at all?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hope you enjoyed your holiday. As I didn't receive any reply in time, I got fed up with waiting and have reassembled the freezer - it will just have to keep on dripping!
Can you refund my £11 or do I have to do that myself somehow?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.

As you didnt give a rating to anyone you will get a credit to your Paypal account no further action needed.