johnnn40
johnnn40, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I've repaired domestic and commercial appliances for 25+ years. I'm now working in a large kitchen.
22250861

I have a Bosch indution hob & have spilt water on it have

Customer Question

I have a Bosch indution hob & have spilt water on it have turned off electric
JA: Sometimes, Bosch, appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Spilt water last night a saucepan full of water had warning lights come on so turned off electric supply still not working this morning but different warning lights
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: First warning read F4 now reading Er2
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 8 months ago.

Wait until you're certain the spill has had a chance to drain out of the range, then reapply the power. Give the range time to start to heat in all available functions, starting with the preheat cycle. If you detect any problems, please get back to me, and send me the model number, so I can look for the necessary technical information I need to assist you. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Expert:  johnnn40 replied 8 months ago.

Do you need more help, before your request times out?