Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The timer knob on my Rangemaster prfessional 110 induction

Customer Question

the timer knob on my Rangemaster prfessional 110 induction cooker is stuck fast.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Cannot turn the knob to set the time or use any of the timer functions
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: When trying to turn the knob I have noticed the housing is loose also.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

Pushing in should allow you to turn the knob but not if the housing is loose and pushing with the knob. Can you access the back of the clock and secure it and see if it will then allow you to push and turn?