Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I think the error is E09, ok it seems to start the wash but

Customer Question

I think the error is E09
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: ok it seems to start the wash but doesn't finish. Things are now washed properly and they are not dried , the tablet does not fully dissolve and the error E 09 (I think) comes up
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: firstly I thought it was the power as there was no light so we changed the 13 amp fuse in the plug and the power returned , we thought all was well and put on the appliance for a wash after cleaning the filter etc and it didn't complete the cycle as noted above
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.

Would you kindly let me have the name of the manufacturer and the model number please - Ian