Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a cda dishwasher wc 1401n and apparently i need to

Customer Question

i have a cda dishwasher wc 1401n and apparently i need to replace the flow switch sensor...the water inlet valve works ok but i cannot find this part anywhere?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the dishwasher does not fill...it works and starts but after a couple of minutes 3 lights flash..i have had a technician out who has checked and said it is the flow sensor switch
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: i dont think so..
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The flow meter is built into the case break assembly available below.

CLICK HERE