bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Beko washing machine error F13, The washing machine does not

Customer Question

Beko washing machine error F13
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The washing machine does not fill up with water I have tested and it fills up if I run the tests When I try to use it on a setting the machine does not fill up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The control is getting a message from the pressure switch that there is water in the tub that has not drained. If that is not the case (water has drained), then the pressure switch circuit has problems. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the cabinet once the top panel has been removed. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is rubbish I want my money back
Expert:  bonzaco replied 8 months ago.

When you switch the appliance on and start a program what do you get?