Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** I hav a zanussi ZDC37200w which when

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** I hav a zanussi ZDC37200w which when you press the start button, the moter bursts and stops
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I hav a zanussi ZDC37200w which when you press the start button, the moter bursts and stops
JA: OK got it. Last thing — UK Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

If the motor is having issues right away when starting, it is probably shorting out and causing the control to stop the cycle. What exactly happens with the motor when it "bursts" at the start?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It stops
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Okay, so it initially starts and then stops right away? Any sounds, like arcing grinding? Any lights dimming when it does this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have found thee fault now. A HR +ve feed to the motor
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Nice job!