bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

The rubber gasket seal of my oven front door has come off as

Customer Question

Hi, the rubber gasket seal of my oven front door has come off as the clips have come undone and cannot be clipped on again. The oven was installed about 6 years ago. How can I get it repaired.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: not really
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Could you let me have the manufacturer and model number of your oven please - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ian,Maje and model :
CATA 60cm Deluxe Multifunctional Fan Oven S/steel R10W34 220-20V-50 HZ EF600SS2H from CNA Trading Appliances
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Can you leave this with me a short while whilst I get the illustrated diagrams for your model. I dont have it listed on my database here at home.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Could you kindly check the above details again - Cata advised that the model number that you have given is not listed. Thanks - Ian

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

If you can forward me a picture of the rating plate that would be helpful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please find attached the pictures of the tag label on the oven, the front of the oven and a picture showing the rubber seal that has partly come off.
Hope that helps.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

OK many thanks, I will come back to you as soon as I have more information. Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I look forward to your replyThanks
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Finally the part number you require is 60500145 Door silicon sealing and is available from Cata using their Spares Zone link

www.spareszone.co.uk/Cata

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star ratings at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great weekend - Ian.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

would you kindly rate the information give to allow me to shut the job down on the system. Many thanks - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ian, I have now ordered the product has you have advised and hope to get it delivered and fitted in the next couple of days.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

No worries come back to me if you need further help - Ian

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

How are you getting one, has the part arrived yet?