Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

The panel comes on, starts beeping, nothing heats up, the

Customer Question

the panel comes on, starts beeping, nothing heats up, the lights do come on
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am GURU an extremely experienced tech on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now.

Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and personally did not receive that money. The only way I am credited is when you use the STAR/VOTE RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page. Lastly when we are done please post to me that you would like me "GURU" credited before supply the rating so there is no confusion on the tech to be credited for the question. Thank you!

What is the complete make and model of the unit?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Electrolux; Model W30EF65DSK

Does the unit run and turn?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is a stove, what would run and turn? these are the numbers that come on when a burner is turned on: CLO ES off; AUD-5; UPO-) E 15 F-C
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it sounds more like a chirping than a beeping

Let me see if another expert has an idea I have no information on that model

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks!

The erratic display is indicative of control failure. Can you please double check that model number?

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.